The Conference Fee includes:
- The Conference Fee for students and postdocs is $250.
The Conference Fee for all other attendees is $350
Registration, attendance of talks and posters, program booklet.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch (Monday - Wednesday), Dinner (Sunday - Tuesday), Welcome Reception (Sunday), poster receptions, and coffee/snack breaks.
Registration fees, including accommodation 17.09 - 20.09:
Single room: $133.20/night.
Shared room: $66.60/night.
Students and postdocs, single/shared room: $650 / $450
Other attendees: $750 / $550
Attending the Conference:
Arrival on 16.09 and departure on 21.09 are possible at own cost. Attendees will be able to book these additional nights through the registration system.
Additional nights would have to be booked directly at the hotel.
The James F. Martin Inn
240 Madren Center Drive
Clemson, SC 29634
Program and Location
- The conference includes invited talks, contributed talks selected from the submitted abstracts, and poster sessions.
- To attend the conference, you are encouraged to submit an abstract.
We will continue to update this page with relevant information.
- Sunday, Sept. 17th, is planned as the arrival day. Dinner will be followed by an evening scientific session and a welcome reception.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20th, is planned as the departure day. The talks are expected to finish by ~ 4 pm.
- The address of the Madren Convention Center is: 230 Madren Center Drive, Clemson, SC 29634, USA.
- The closest airport is the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (airport code: GSP). It is about a 45 min drive from the conference center.