The Conference Fee includes:
- The Conference Fee for students and postdocs is $250.
The Conference Fee for all other attendees is $350
Registration, attendance of talks and posters, program booklet.
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch (Monday - Wednesday), Dinner (Sunday - Tuesday), Welcome Reception (Sunday), poster receptions, and coffee/snack breaks.
Registration fees, including accommodation:
Single room: $133.20/night.
Shared room: $66.60/night.
Attending the Conference:
Students and postdocs, single/shared room: $650 / $450
Other attendees: $750 / $550
Program and Location
- To attend the BloodSurf 2017 conference, please submit an abstract.
- The conference includes invited talks, contributed talks selected from the submitted abstracts, and poster sessions.
- The authors will be notified of acceptance of their submissions and registration instructions will be provided.
- Some fellowships for junior researchers will be available. You will be considered automatically (but see the abstract submission instructions).
We will continue to update this page with relevant information.
- Sunday, Sept. 17th, is planned as the arrival day. Dinner will be followed by an evening scientific session and a welcome reception.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20th, is planned as the departure day. The talks are expected to finish by ~ 4 pm.
- The address of the Madren Convention Center is: 230 Madren Center Drive, Clemson, SC 29634, USA.